It has been a remarkably busy week at the Canteen and rather excitingly we’ve added a couple of new dishes to our Winter Menu, including our British Beef Board, which plenty of people have been tweeting about – now it’s all about the eating!
Here’s our Weekend To-Do List.
- Try our tribute to British Beef – the British Beef Board.
- Tuck into what is rapidly becoming the most famous Scotch Egg in London. A rather nice chap, who may have been made in chelsea, tried it today and seems to be a fan.
- Come and sample our Sunday Roast and get a free bottle of wine.
- Book your tickets for our Sophie Michell Celebrity Chef Pop Up event on Valentine’s.
- Come and join us for SW London’s busiest and best brunch – we recently added Kedgeree and Porridge with Chilli & Fig compote and we’ve started serving Sipsmith Bloody Mary’s which are ace.
- Put a date in the diary to come to our Sambrook’s Beer Dinner and to come down and have some whisky braised Orkney beef for Burns Night.
- Book a table and settle in for a damned good time whilst you enjoy British food, done well.