We bloody luv the weekend! Come and chill on the Hill with us to find out why – although we can’t promise it will be as lively as last Sunday – the St John’s Hill Festival was brilliant and it was great to see the street buzzing with so many people. We’d love if it inspired more people to set up shop here (by the way we think the new Thai place opens this weekend, a very welcome addition to the Hill).
In other good news, this Saturday we are NOT closed for a private party, so come and join us for dinner from 6pm.
Below is a little list of what’s going down over the weekend and coming up…
- Dinner starts at 6pm and if you book in before 7pm then you can claim 2 courses for £20 and a free glass of wine.
- We also have another little offer for you; we recently launched the Sunday Night Saver - get any of our burgers or sandwiches for a tenner.
- When you pop in during the evening, you need to indulge in our dedicated chip menu - the chilli cheese chips are the staff favourite.
- Happy Hour - join us for good times and cheaper drinkies from 5-7pm daily.
- Yikes, it’s time to think about booking your Christmas party. We’ve just launched our Christmas menus, click here to check them out.
- We run SW London’s busiest and best brunch, starting at 9am each day.
- Come and check out the new brunch menu, we’ve added French Toast, Huveos Rancheros and a Smoked Salmon Bagel amongst other things.
- Reckon you’re a bit crafty? You should come to the Crafty Pint workshop on the 8th October – design and keep your own Tote bag.
- On the crafty front, check out the Colporter pop-up - leave the Canteen with a full tum and some awesome pieces for your home.
- Oh, you should also check out our new bar snack, beef jerky from Billy Franks. The cheeseburger flavour is awesome as is the BBQ and the Holy Fuck Sauce (from The Rib Man) flavour.