Wow it’s been another busy week at the Canteen (thanks to everyone who joined us on Halloween and bravo to all those who tried the raw Judas It’s Scary Hot sauce from The Rib Man) and we’re now gearing up for a big weekend.
Please note, on Saturday night we’re closed for dinner but very much open for brunch (served from 9am to 4pm).
Below is a little list of what’s going down over the weekend and coming up…
- With us being closed on Sat night and Friday looking pretty much fully booked, you might want to join us on Sunday night and take advantage of a little offer we have for you; the Sunday Night Saver - get any of our burgers or sandwiches for a tenner.
- When you pop in during the evening, you need to indulge in our dedicated chip menu - the chilli cheese chips are the staff favourite.
- Next time you’re in the Canteen, don’t forget to pick up your Midweek Brunch Club loyalty card, get £10 off your bill.
- You should definitely get involved in our new cocktail menu - give the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned a go, it’s pretty epic and we’re selling a lot of the Damson in Distress which features Sipsmith Damson Vodka, lovely stuff.
- Yikes, it’s time to think about booking your Christmas party. We’ve launched our Christmas menus, click here to check them out. We’re doing a set Christmas Lunch menu for £15 per person.
- On the note of celebrations, we will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner at the Canteen – details on the site soon.
- We run SW London’s busiest and best brunch, starting at 9am each day.
- Come and check out the new brunch menu, we’ve added French Toast, Huveos Rancheros and a Smoked Salmon Bagel amongst other things. Also, we’re now serving Allpress Coffee, absolutely top notch stuff, make sure you come try a cup.
- In need of a present? Check out the Colporter pop-up and Flights of Nancy bags too – leave the Canteen with a full tum and some awesome pieces for your home.