Another busy week at the Canteen and that means there is lots going on this weekend for you guys…
- Join SW London’s busiest and best brunch – we’ve added a couple of great new dishes including kedgeree – we’re open from 9am on both Sat & Sun.
- Grab a free beer with your dinner as part of our beer matching menu.
- We’ve sold out our Masterchef dinner but we’re doing a special dinner on the 23rd January with local brewery Sambrook’s, click here for details and to book.
- Read the 5 star review of our All Day Breakfast Scotch Egg and then come and eat it.
- Put a date in the diary to join us for Burns Night (25th Jan), we’ll be doing a special: Whisky braised Orkney featherblade, haggis rosti, roast neeps and artichoke puree with a bottle of Red MacGregor for £18.5
- Join us for what we hope is the best Sunday roast in the area (based on initial feedback) – we serve beef, chicken, pork and veggie from 2pm.
- By the way, if you’re planning a big party then you may be interested in our Pig Out menu.