Oh hello it’s a rugby weekend and in our part of London, that’s a very big deal. Build up for the opening weekend of the Six Nations with brunch and Bloody Marys. We’ve teamed up with Sipsmith to bring you their take on a Classic Bloody Mary,
and Tiff, our superstar behind the bar, has also made a Brunch Thyme Mary (a Bloody Mary using lemon thyme and rosemary infused vodka) and a Bloody Good Kick (chilli and garlic infused vodka), which is quite an apt name for this weekend eh.
We’ve also recently added a Marmalade Martini, a range of Hot Chocolates (Mint, Chilli, Gingerbread or with Amaretto) and we’ve got all new smoothies; Strawberry Delight, Blueberry Bliss and Pineapple Surprise – we now only use a little yoghurt, making them even healthier – to set you up for a big weekend.
Also, this weekend,
- We have a new dinner menu! It’s full of dirty burgers (e.g. the Big Benny Melt – a burger topped with mac and cheese) and hot dogs but we’ve also added in some lighter options such as the Benny Benny Chicken which is a chicken breast with salad and a mayo free slaw, and a Mackerel Nicoise to balance things out.
- Dinner now starts early, join us from 5pm and on Fridays and Saturdays the kitchen is open until 11pm, meaning you can join us for late night bites.
- Book in for an early dinner, from 5-7pm and we’ll give you some extra value in the shape of a free glass of wine and 2 courses for £18.
- You can book a table online or by calling us on 020 7228 3260.
- We’re proud to run SW London’s busiest (and we like to think), best brunch - join us every weekend from 9am-4pm. We don’t take bookings for weekend brunch but tables do become available quickly, grab a coffee and/or a bloody mary at the bar whilst you wait.
- Make your weekend last longer by joining us for the Sunday Night Saver - all burgers and sandwiches for a flat tenner, that’ll help banish the Sunday night blues.
And other stuff,
- Join us every Tuesday for 2-4-1 Cocktails.
- We’ve launched a loyalty card - join the Midweek Brunch Club and get money off your bill.
- Shortlist magazine have rated the BC Burger as one of the best in the UK, we’re rather chuffed. And, we’re now using a new burger bun, so we reckon it’s better than ever.
- Half of the team at Ben’s Canteen are Kiwis, so we are very much celebrating Waitangi Day, join us from 5pm.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year at the Canteen with a super special dinner - think duck fat fried rice with confit duck and crispy duck skin, amazers!
- Get all crafty with Crafty Pint - click here for more info.
- Valentine’s isn’t just for loved up couples, come down to our singles party which includes cocktail making.
- Burn The Other Cheek - probably London’s best chilli at Ben’s Canteen for one night only.
- We want to host your party! Got a celebration coming up? Talk to us about private hiring some or all of the Canteen for your event - click here for more info.