Rumour has it that it’s Spring and that the terminally dull cold is finally on it’s way out. That’s exciting. To add to the excitement, we’ve got a bunch of things going on at the Canteen this week and coming up in March.
- Monday Night: Learn how to make Easter egg cosies with a drink in hand and the brilliant Crafty Pint.
- Tuesday: 2-4-1 Cocktails. Arguably dangerous on a school night but fun.
- Wednesday: Ribs Night. A big rack of ribs with slaw and beans plus a couple of other specials like a deep fried banana split and peanut butter ice cream.
- Sunday: It’s Mother’s Day, treat your Mum to one of the most indulgent brunches in London.
- Apres Ski Party. Ben’s Canteen is becoming Ben’s Chalet for night only.
- St Patrick’s Day: Bring your own Guinness.
- Will Yates is bringing his award winning chilli back to the Canteen – do not miss our Chilli Night.
- Look out for some Easter specials, details coming soon but pulled lamb shoulder and deep fried creme eggs might be in the mix.