Here at the Canteen we like to try and make your weekends even better and we’re seriously excited about this one what with St Patrick’s Day, the rugby and Mother’s Day.
Here are some of the things going down at the Canteen…
- We’re very proud that our BC Burger has been named as one of the Top Ten in London. It’s all about the homemade corned beef slice and homemade burger sauce (which includes 8 separate ingredients).
- Also getting some serious loving is our All Day Breakfast Scotch Egg. The leading light on scotch eggs gave it 5 stars.
- Come and join us for SW London’s busiest and best brunch. Going back to that All Day Breakfast Scotch Egg, pair it with a Sipsmith Bloody Mary to set you up for an awesome day or to recover from the rugby.
- Don’t forget about your Mum, bring her to the Canteen for Mother’s Day and treat her to brunch or a superb Sunday Roast.
- Canteens are for friends – get them down for a Sunday Roast.
- Try our cheesecake – we make it using Sambrook’s Powerhouse Porter and it’s remarkably tasty.
- Check out the Ben’s Canteen Tumblr we recently launched.
- Book a table and settle in for a damned good time whilst you enjoy British food, done well.