Hot news – Sunday Roasts are back! Join us from 12 on Sunday for roast beef and roast chicken (our normal brunch menu will also be available).
Below is a little list of what else is going down over the weekend and coming up…
- We have a lot of bookings this weekend, so if you want a table for dinner then it’s probably best to book in early – and take advantage of some extra value; reserve a table between 6 & 7pm and you can claim 2 courses for £20 and a free glass of wine.
- Or take advantage of the fact that our kitchen is now open until 11pm on Fridays & Saturdays and book a late table.
- Please note, we’re trying out a swanky new telephone reservation system, call us on 020 7228 3260 to give it a whirl.
- You should try out some of our new cocktails, our Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned has just been featured in GQ Magazine, we’re also big fans of our Sipsmith Sloe Gin Negroni and the Damon in Distress (with Damson Vodka).
- We’ve started a movement to try and inject some goodness into your Sundays and make your weekend last a little bit longer; the Sunday Night Saver - get any of our burgers or sandwiches for a tenner.
- Join us for a night of shopping, cocktails and food on the 19th as we host a Flights of Nancy pop-up.
- Celebrate Obama being re-elected at our Thanksgiving Dinner on the 22nd, click here for details.
- Yikes, it’s time to think about booking your Christmas party. We’ve launched our Christmas menus, click here to check them out. We’re doing a set Christmas Lunch menu for £15 per person.
- We run SW London’s busiest and best brunch, starting at 9am each day.
- Come and check out the new brunch menu, we’ve added French Toast, Huveos Rancheros and a Smoked Salmon Bagel amongst other things. Also, we’re now serving Allpress Coffee, absolutely top notch stuff, make sure you come try a cup. And for tea fans we now serve We Are Tea, like our coffee, it’s top drawer.
- Speaking of brunch, we now offer a loyalty card for those joining us for midweek brunch, click here for details.
- In need of a present? Check out the Colporter pop-up and Flights of Nancy bags too – leave the Canteen with a full tum and some awesome pieces for your home.