This week we’ve had a tasting for Halloween and it’s going to be absolutely rocking, Sipsmith are the drinks sponsor whilst The Rib Man is providing some very special hot sauce (Judas It’s Scary Hot) for the ‘Suicide Wings’ whilst Gelupo are giving samples of their Pumpkin & Cinnamon ice cream. Make sure you book your tickets in advance, more details here.
Good times ahead but lets not forget the good times also start right now as the weekend is here!
Below is a little list of what’s going down over the weekend and coming up…
- We have a lot of bookings this weekend, so if you want a table for dinner then it’s probably best to book in early – and take advantage of some extra value; reserve a table between 6 & 7pm and you can claim 2 courses for £20 and a free glass of wine.
- We also have another little offer for you; the Sunday Night Saver - get any of our burgers or sandwiches for a tenner.
- When you pop in during the evening, you need to indulge in our dedicated chip menu - the chilli cheese chips are the staff favourite.
- You should definitely get involved in our new cocktail menu - give the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned a go, it’s pretty epic and we’re selling a lot of the Damson in Distress which features Sipsmith Damson Vodka, lovely stuff.
- Yikes, it’s time to think about booking your Christmas party. We’ve just launched our Christmas menus, click here to check them out. We’re doing a set Christmas Lunch menu for £15 per person.
- We run SW London’s busiest and best brunch, starting at 9am each day.
- Come and check out the new brunch menu, we’ve added French Toast, Huveos Rancheros and a Smoked Salmon Bagel amongst other things. Also, we’re now serving Allpress Coffee, absolutely top notch stuff, make sure you come try a cup.
- In need of a present? Check out the Colporter pop-up and Flights of Nancy bags too – leave the Canteen with a full tum and some awesome pieces for your home.