This week we’ve been getting rather excited about the Halloween Hell Night Food Party we’re running with our favourite food blogger Noshable. The event is on the 31st October and we’re doing a £30 set menu that includes a free cocktail – check out the menu and full details here.
Below is a little list of what’s going down over the weekend and coming up…
- We have a lot of bookings this weekend, so if you want a table for dinner then it’s probably best to book in early – and take advantage of some extra value; reserve a table between 6 & 7pm and you can claim 2 courses for £20 and a free glass of wine.
- We also have another little offer for you; we recently launched the Sunday Night Saver - get any of our burgers or sandwiches for a tenner.
- When you pop in during the evening, you need to indulge in our dedicated chip menu - the chilli cheese chips are the staff favourite.
- You should definitely get involved in our new cocktail menu - give the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned a go, it’s pretty epic.
- Happy Hour - join us for good times and cheaper drinkies from 5-7pm daily.
- Yikes, it’s time to think about booking your Christmas party. We’ve just launched our Christmas menus, click here to check them out. We’re doing a set Christmas Lunch menu for £15 per person.
- We run SW London’s busiest and best brunch, starting at 9am each day.
- Come and check out the new brunch menu, we’ve added French Toast, Huveos Rancheros and a Smoked Salmon Bagel amongst other things.
- In need of a present? Check out the Colporter pop-up - leave the Canteen with a full tum and some awesome pieces for your home.
- Oh, you should also check out our new bar snack, beef jerky from Billy Franks. The cheeseburger flavour is awesome as is the BBQ and the Holy Fuck Sauce (from The Rib Man) flavour.