Please note, we’re sorry but on Saturday night the Canteen is closed for a private party.
Below is a little list of what else is going down over the weekend and coming up…
- As we said above, unfortunately we’re closed for dinner on Saturday night but we’re open from 9am to 4pm for brunch.
- We also open on Sunday nights and we have a little offer for you; the Sunday Night Saver - get any of our burgers or sandwiches for a tenner.
- When you pop in during the evening, you need to indulge in our dedicated chip menu - the chilli cheese chips are the staff favourite.
- You should definitely get involved in our new cocktail menu - give the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned a go, it’s pretty epic.
- Happy Hour - join us for good times and cheaper drinkies from 5-7pm daily.
- Yikes, it’s time to think about booking your Christmas party. We’ve just launched our Christmas menus, click here to check them out. We’re doing a set Christmas Lunch menu for £15 per person.
- We run SW London’s busiest and best brunch, starting at 9am each day.
- Come and check out the new brunch menu, we’ve added French Toast, Huveos Rancheros and a Smoked Salmon Bagel amongst other things.
- Reckon you’re a bit crafty? You should come to the Crafty Pint workshop on the 8th October – design and keep your own Tote bag.
- On the crafty front, check out the Colporter pop-up - leave the Canteen with a full tum and some awesome pieces for your home.
- Oh, you should also check out our new bar snack, beef jerky from Billy Franks. The cheeseburger flavour is awesome as is the BBQ and the Holy Fuck Sauce (from The Rib Man) flavour.