Now back in Blighty, he wants to share some of the food he ate and is putting on a special dinner at Ben’s Canteen on the 24th August. Please note, the dinner will be sponsored by the brilliant Platter and Billy Franks Original Beef Jerky and supported by Cornish Grill.
£30 Per Head Set Menu
- Free House Cocktail on Arrival
- Starter (inspired by Fatty ‘Cue, West Village, NYC)
- Roasted Bone Marrow with Beef Floss, Anchovy Breadcrumbs & Cabbage Kim Chee
- Main (inspired by Mitchell’s Deli, Nashville Tennessee)
- Asian Flank Sandwich with ‘Giardiniera Salad’, Mayo & ‘Animal-Style’ French Fries.
- Dessert (inspired by Wexler’s, San Francisco, California)
- Bourbon Banana Cream Pie – Dulche de Leche base with a Salted Caramel Bourbon Sauce.
Please arrive on time, food is served suppler club style, i.e. everyone is served at the same time.
For those of you booking for the 7pm sitting, you will need to move to the bar by 8.45pm to make way for the second sitting at 9pm. The bar will be open before and after your meal so you can hang out and have a mighty fine time.