On the 1st August 2011 we opened the doors of Ben’s Canteen and a year later those doors are still open! To celebrate we’re going to have party and you’re all invited.
On the 1st August we’ll be running a special birthday set menu – for £30 a head you will receive.
Free Cocktail on arrival
Starter – choose from
- Popcorn Prawns
- Vegetarian Scotch Egg
Shot – a complimentary shot to get the party in full swing
Mains – choose from
- BC Burger & Hand Cut Chips
- Po Boy (spicy prawns in a French baguette) & Hand Cut Chips
- BC Chicken Burger with Sweet Potato Chips
- Pulled Pork Bap with Slaw & Pickles
- French Dip, Slaw & Hand Cut Chips
- Portobello Mushroom Burger with Sweet Potato Chips
Dessert – choose from
- Potted Chocolate (Oreos, chocolate mousse and jelly worms)
- Eton Mess
- Jaffa Cake Trifle
To book please call 020 7228 3260 or email email@example.com – we aren’t taking online bookings for this event.
At this stage it would be remiss of us not to say a few thank yous with the biggest thank you going to our customers who have shared in our dream of frequenting a relaxed space that you can pop in for brunch, dinner or just drinks 7 days a week. It hasn’t always been the smoothest of journeys but thanks for coming along with us and tolerating the bumps along the way. The other big thank yous go to our friends and family – epic support! We probably aren’t the best at demonstrating how grateful we are but we are – big time!